There are more than colors in the things we see every day. The colors speak by themselves, they shout what we keep in secret. When we use, eat or drink a color (I mean when we drink a beer, with the color dark yellow, or a strawberry juice, a red color), we are communicating. And communicating what? and how? These are the questions we will answer while we observe the world closer than we always do, when we learn to look by further than our side. And this is the most important in the whole idea that I'm sharing with you, because all in the world it's about us, about how we relate each other, and we have always done that the color separates us...
I’m Johanna, I’m the second and last daughter of a marriage of more than twenty-five years. As I’m the youngest, I went and I’m the spoilt of my house, even of my sister, and although we don’t have much difference of age (only 2 years and six months) it treats me as if I were a small criature, and the truth, I don't mind.
I was born and grew in Santiago de Chile. I studied in two schools, because the first only haved primary school, so I had to continue in the emblematic "Liceo Carmela Carvajal of Prat", which although for all was a great school, for me it was still the place where I had to go because was my obligation.
It's so hard present ourselves, be defined in words, because of it, I only say: I love cats, and that it’s the most important thing of me because it explains so many of my conducts and daily situations in my life.

In all my life, I have a long record of feline pets, and none has happy endings. Until I found Maya, she was the pioneer of the beginning of my destiny. She exists in my life from 2014, when in the summer we decide to adopt her. Maya is just like everybody describes a cat; indifferent and manipulative, queen of the house, but it broke when Gastón came, totally opposite; a kitty that show you the most beautiful of world in the eyes. Gastón grew in the heat of my neck, we found us when he hardly had three weeks of life.
However, I enjoy my time with both. I have never been a very demanding person when it comes to having fun, I am happy with my cats, I enjoy looking at them so much; they fill my soul, as much as a good book, a creamy coffee, a warm hug, a kiss that touches the soul or a word full of love.






Comentarios

  1. Nice thought, that's the most beautiful text that i ever read.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I liked so much your text. It's a different way to see the world..

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I love your text, was so beautiful, you've amazing ideas, I really like what you write <3 it's a cute way to see the colors. I want to read more about your blog, the style is so sweet c: And Thanks for sharing.

    My regards <3 ^^ Have a good day.

    ResponderBorrar
  4. It's a very interesting point of view. This is going to be a good blog.

    ResponderBorrar
  5. Wow, what you wrote is very beautiful. I hope to read more texts like this on your blog :)

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario