The Forgotten world of Letters

"If I could take note of myself every day would be a way of not losing myself, of linking myself, because it is undoubtedly that I run away, I do not listen, I hate myself and if I could divorce me I would not hesitate and leave."- Diaries of Alejandra Pizarnik

My mother never read me, my father neither, but something in me always had an inclination for the books; the mysterious world they hide, that incredible world. When I was a little, I loved the teenage and romantic novels, such as We are unbreakable, The secret diary of Susi and Youth in ectasy. Now, I'm still the romantic girl but reader of other authors, more complicated. I read a lot of Isabel Allende, in fact, I have read all her books, 'cause I think that she is a great writer, she knows how to make you feel complete with a book. But, although I have not read all her works, my favorite forever is Alejandra Pizarnik. Her works are admirable because she writes from her soul. Most of her poems are rather words she portrayed in his diary, but she did it with such sincerity that she turned it into a literary masterpiece.
I have two favorite books, that I knew when I was about sixteen years old, old enough to appreciate a good book. One is “The insoportable lightness of being” of Milan Kundera, that it’s about the existentialism of life around love, that which makes it worth. Begins with a powerful fragment that says “Only what is necessary has weight; only that which has weight is worth”. And the other is “In the Country of Last Things” of Paul Auster. This is a really masterpiece, talks about the nightmare and punishment of the consumer society, in the modern hell earthly and devoid of all purpose and transcendence… “They think that they eat to survive but, in fact, they are the ones who end up being devoured.”
 



I've never really liked movies, I get bored watching them, so if I see one is of comedy. One of the ones I'll always see and I'll never get tired of doing is Crazy and stupid love, it’s about a middle-aged husband's life changes dramatically when his wife asks him for a divorce. During this he rediscovers himself and realizes how carefree he was with respect to his image and his marriage. 

Comentarios

  1. I love that movie. It's very fun, greetings!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I need to see that movie, maybe i will liked it

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I read Timbuktu of Paul Auster it´s about a dog and a homeless. He´s a good writter, I'm gonna search the book that you said.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario