Infallible company

If something beautiful impresses you, it is just because the beautiful is in you... If the music moves you, there is because inside you it is a symphony, which it expresses and dissolves in every move.
The rhythm is in all of us, is born from our center, but only as soon as we discover it it begins to grow. Sometimes, we are so full of melodies, but we waste them with our ignorance, we do not know how powerful that makes us. 








The music feels, and sounds, always it sounds inside us.
The type of music that like me more is the indie, between many others such as the opera and symphonies, blues. Sometimes I feel that I was born in the wrong time, because all I like to hear was success a while ago, singers like Tracy Champan, Cyndi Lauper, Otis Redding and Bonnie Tyler, and groups like The Police, The Cranberries, Extreme and, of course, Queen. But my favourite, favourite group in the actually is Of monsters and men… And together with it, the instruments are essential, generate the impression in you, give him life to the lyrics. My favorite instrument is the piano, the genuineness that has every key, is as if each one had his own language. But none of my close ones plays it. My father always has had an incredible inclination for guitar, he has always wanted to be very good at playing it because he thinks it takes a great skill to do it, but I think he does it well because he does it with love.

But as we grow, our demands grow in the musical theme; being sincere, I don't have on my cell phone those songs from five years ago, but I do hear them in moments of melancholy, because something I rescue from me is that I don't regret about anything, and music is not an exception. The majority of what I heard was latin, groups like Sin Bandera, and in the time of the "pokemones" I loved the reggeaton...



The music in the movies doesn't like me very much. I think the musicals are musical and the films are in another category. Even so, there is a musical that I love, I enjoyed it when I was just eight, this is Grease; each song that sounds in this great work is a masterpiece, describing all the situations given throughout the history. But my favorite movie where music plays an important role, but is not considered a musical, is Dirty Dancing; being his end my favorite scene.

Comentarios

  1. I always want play the soundtrack of Amelie in piano, I never can jaja.

    ResponderBorrar
    Respuestas
    1. What's "jaja"??... It's so beautiful!! Really relaxes me

      Borrar

Publicar un comentario