An amazing job

Since we were child, they taught us that in order to be happy, we must be professionals, to earn a lot of money and be considered in the society. However, there are exceptions; mine is my father. My mother has always told us that in order to "be someone" in this life, you must have passed through high school, what she always wanted but could never have. However, my father, also exempt from this opportunity, has a different vision; for him, I was born being someone, full of colors, and that was enough; for him, my happiness is enough, nothing more, and I will not necessarily get it with a good title or job.
I applied in this career, for myself, for my father and for my mother; passion, happiness and money. In this career, a job is so easy to get, and the best, in different areas. There is an area that has always interested me, independent of what I wanted to study: the forensic area. Death is a subject of great impact and importance in our lives, literally. I did not know about it, but, coincidentally, there is this area in this career. It is developed in forensic experts, it means, crimes where you have to analyze samples, evidence, to participate by testifying in a judgment. They work together with the Legal Medical Service team and in order to get a position in this field, it is necessary to do a major in Toxicology.


But, as I said before, I've always been interested in this terrain because of the brutality that it can present. I have never been violent, not even watching action movies, but I have a tendency for morbidity, and for that matter, I would like to travel to other countries to work on more elaborate and merciless crimes.

The salary of a pharmacist is about ‎£1756, at four years of finish the career and get the title, independent of the development area, so it is as basal salary. But considering that to be a forensic pharmacist I have to get a major, this would increase significantly.


Comentarios

  1. Tendency for morbidity? Daaamn haha, this job sounds awsm, hope you get to be a forensic pharmacist someday!
    C U soon!
    Bye
    KmeleoN.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. That sounds a little creepy but awesome too

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario